20 February 2011

short. small joke.

feeling STRESS for this upward weekend with quizzes and test? 
read this.ultimately, this will make you want to 
BROU-HA-HA and of course..release a bit!



(1)Confuse
A: Just look at that young person with the short hair and blue jeans. is it a boy or a girl?
B: Its a girl. Shes my daughter.
A: Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I didn't know that you were her father.
B: I'm not. I'm her mother.


(2) Homework
Pupil: Would you punish me for something I didn't do?
Teacher: Of course not.
Pupil: Good, because I haven't done my homework.


(3) Get me?
Son: Dad, what is an idiot?
Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can't understand him. Do you understand me?
Son: No.


(4) A teenage girl had been talking on the phone for about half an hour and then she hung up.

Father: Wow! that was short. You usually talk for two hours. What happened?
Girl: Wrong number.


(5) Bathroom
Little Johnny: Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: Little Johnny, MAY I go to the bathroom?
Little Johnny: But I asked first!


(6) Sacrifice
Man: I could go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: Yes, but would you stay there?
Man: I offer you myself.
Woman: I'm sorry. I never accept cheap gifts.
Man: I want to share everything with you.
Woman: Let's start from your account.


(7) A cup of tea
Patient: Doc, I have a pain in my eye whenever I drink tea.
Doctor: Take the spoon out of the mug before you drink.


(8) Library

A man tells a librarian, "I wan to borrow this book: 'How To Become A Millionaire?', but there's a problem.."
"what's the problem, sir?" asked the librarian.
The man replies, " Half the pages are missing".
The librarian is shocked and asked,"Half a million is still not enough for you?"


(9) The psychology 
A man forgot his wife's birthday, and his wife was very mad at him. He immediately bought a bouquet of roses and put a note in it.
The note read: 'Darling, how do you expect me to remember your birthday when you never look any older?'


(10) The Kids  

A friend asked a divorced woman, "when you were divorced you had only a child, bu now you have three children, how come?
The divorced woman explained," well, he comes here occasionally to apologize".





You guys do need to smile n laugh in life..but, as long as you not cross over the limit..i would say that "both  recipes are medicine of a broken heart"

2 comments:

syazatunwasimah said...

nice joke!!
like it!! ^^

* aH - sYuk - fAdh * said...

do share some of yours:)

Post a Comment