07 February 2011

If i could rule the world, i would ...






Sometimes I wonder how much better life would be if I could forcefully create my own reality to rule the world..








1) It would be great if i could make it rain skittles and gumdrops
i might sounds silly but..i want to cherish kids and unfortunate people outside there. 









 




2) It would be great if i could nourish the worlds drought plagued crop. it would never drought and plants will grow fertile





3)I would stop all wars.woman and kids are freely doing their things without hesitate.PeaceJ



   







                


4)I would give homeless people a place to live by taking it of the richer people.actually,not taking.i will give a small talk and then persuade them to give a small charity.of course.





























5)I would get rid the world of murderers/perverts.

















6)I would feed the hungry. Not personally, but I would make sure that any multi-millionaires gave to charity regularly.
                              







It would be great..it would be great..


0 comments:

Post a Comment