01 March 2011

A Positive Thing that I'm Going to Do During the Mid-Semester Break is ...

      1.   Finish up home work...
No holiday without homework. I think this whole midterm break will be full with just finish up the assignment, tutorial, mini project and lab report. All this things must be submitted next week. I am going to cry now, wawawawawa. I wondering can I finish all of them??? We will see that, all is depending on my effort. I will try my best. Wish me luck!!!



2.   Learning making dishes
      Next semester I am going to live outside together with others friends. Through this year when lived in hostel, I just ate at café or outside. Every day the having same taste of dishes. I’m getting boring now. So, I decided next semester I’m going to cook at home. I want to learn cooked the best dishes and the secret recipes of my mom. I want my friends to taste the dishes of mine. Just wait and see. I am becoming the “TOP CHEF”.



3.  Teach my sister
This year my little sister will have UPSR. Last night she told me her results was bad. She only got 1A and 4Bs for the last exam. She really disappointed. So, I told her this whole week if she needs me to teach her I’m always here for her. Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. She remind me back when I in her aged. I tried really hard for fulfilled my mom and dad wish to see me getting 5As. But it seem not my luck, I just had 4As and 1B. So, maybe with the little help from me can help her later.
"If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down."
~Mary Pickford


4.  Helping mom with housekeeping
It seems like this week I am going to help my mom cleaning everything. Now, I can see dust everywhere. At the television, cupboard, mirror, on the aquarium and others. So, my target ‘vanish’ all dust, hahahaha. Say ‘NO’ to dust!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment