31 January 2011

The story begins..


This is the vEry first time i'm writting in

  the blog and HOnEstLy i'm very excited.... I never had one before.... The only thing come out from my mind just to introduce myself (*_*)....
My naMe
NOrfaDHliNa Bt. MuHamEd Asli, my friends call me  "FAdH"  I was born in KuAla LuMpuR on

MaRch 16th (WATCH OUT!! it's around the coner :P)... I love to watch movies and I'm crazy with Korean's dramas... And I wish I could meet the Korean actor and actress........
"WAIT FOR ME KOREA, ONE DAY I'LL BE THERE"      \(^_______^)/

As time pass by, my aGe now 22 (MY GOD!! now i do realised it)... I'm now studying in Uni.KL MICET, Melaka.... Alhamdullilah, along my journey here I'm satisfied with my results (AiM fOr DEAN LIST) ;P

"ShOOt foR tHe mOoN. EvEn if you mISs, yOu'll LaNd aMong tHe sTaRs"
- Les Brown -





simple as 1.2.3.

      Hii-o!! i'm a new blogger here.

people out there can call  me sYuk.my exactly name is nursyuhadah bt.mohamad napiah.this year i will be 22 on

9th Sept.if you crave to eat keropok lekor or whatsoever related to it, do tell me as i'm from there.anak jati

terengganu....
" it is He who created from a single person, and made his mate of like nature in order that he might dwell with her-in love" 
Chapter 7,verse 189 of al-Quran 
    Hopefully we can communicate nicely and warmly and
share lots of things together [top to toe].
trust me :)
      .::May God bless you.friend::.








Salam... Friends prefer to call me AH and I'm fond of it. I will turn 22 on upcoming May. I'm a simple girl - always very simply dressed..hoyeah! but i'm trying to put much effort doing my job - no doubt k and I'm pleased with it! hehe.. I love myself.  Alhamdulillah, I am so lucky having such a wonderful family and friends and not to forget my soulmate..

I'm a just a newbie here trying out my new network of pseudo-intelligent. 
Let's share the useful tips and experiencesAs I won't be glued to a computer screen all day, you can contact me via email or fbJust leave your comments on this page.    Together. We Love. We ShareWe Care.

p/s: Let's make Do'a to stay healthier, enjoy the calm of life and hopefully become a quick learner. Amin..





1 comments:

MARIATI said...

Hi cutie-pies... add more postings based on topics given, k? happy hols...

Post a Comment